take a look at some of our brands below
With a circulation of more than 117,000 daily and topping 166,000 on Sundays, the Richmond Times-Dispatch provides the largest audience reach of any print publication in Central Virginia. Beyond it's award-winning news, features, sports, entertainment and commentary, The Times-Dispatch creates a variety of specialty sections throughout the year designed to help you target specific reader interests and/or geographic locations. Here are a few reader and advertiser favorites:
- METRO BUSINESS — This Monday section highlights local business features, news, professional announcements, events and more.
- CELEBRATIONS! — Referred to as the "good news" section, Celebrations' full-color pages showcase weddings, engagements and other celebratory content, as well as popular promotional features about area businesses. Celebrations publishes in each week's Sunday Times-Dispatch.
- RICHMOND DRIVES — This Friday automotive section rolls out the latest in photos, stories and stats about the industry's newest vehicles and features about area dealers. DRIVES is also a showroom for automotive ads and classified listings.
- HOMES — This Saturday real estate section houses interesting and important information about home buying and selling, along with features about area neighborhoods, builders, developers and other real estate professionals. The latest real estate classified listings are included, too.
- DISCOVER RICHMOND - From long-time residents to newcomers and visitors, Discover Richmond is the must-have annual about all things Richmond. The photo-rich magazine is chock full of up-to-date features on the region's plentiful offerings of fine places to live, work, play, learn, shop, dine, worship, celebrate and explore.
- The Hometown Exchange — This local news section publishes the first and third Thursdays of the month and is delivered with The Times-Dispatch to households in southern Virginia, including Petersburg and the Tri-Cities area.
Richmond Times-Dispatch Audit Report
With a reach of over 120,000 consumers daily, TimesDispatch.com is an important digital avenue for advertisers. In addition to news coverage, TimesDispatch.com features a variety of database information, including area health inspections, real estate listings, cars for sale and more.
Discover Richmond 2012
Act NOW and you can be a part of an indispensible resource that readers keep and consult year-round: DISCOVER RICHMOND 2012. If you want YOUR BUSINESS positioned within the most noteworthy, don’t miss this opportunity to highlight your brand as one of our area’s premier discoveries. Place your advertisement, both in print and online, in the full-color magazine pages of Discover Richmond 2012 to get a piece of this exciting exposure. By publicizing your business in this delightful, useful and engaging magazine, you'll reach a massive print and online audience of more than 541,000 adults in Central Virginia!
DON'T DELAY: ADVERTISING DEADLINE is TUESDAY, APRIL 3.
PUBLICATION DATE: The award-winning MAGAZINE RETURNS SUNDAY, MAY 20.
CONTACT US: Just fill out the CONTACT FORM on this page, and one of our advertising specialists will get back with you right away.
Reach the Voters!
Candidates and Supporters: You can reach your constituents effectively and affordably through special Richmond Media Group campaign packages that offer an array of print, online, mobile and direct mail solutions.
FACT: 2 out of 3 Richmond-region voters read Richmond Media Group's print and digital products.
FACT: 86% of adults in the Times-Dispatch audience vote.
The Richmond Times-Dispatch and associated Media General properties across Virginia welcome all political and political advocacy type advertising. We deliver the largest combined print and digital audience within Virginia and our print and digital advertising solutions are one of the most effective ways to reach registered voters. Fill out the form on the right side of this page to learn more.
View our political media kit here.
This online lifestyle and entertainment website reaches an average of 910,000 consumers monthly. Additionally, Richmond.com content is distributed in print form to over 250,000 non-subscribers, allowing businesses to target nearly anyone in the greater Richmond market.
Work It, Richmond
The clean and smartly formatted weekday newsletter and website make life easier by aggregating news and information relevant to business professionals. It’s part news, part education with a dash of inspiration and fun that reaches a very engaged audience.
Visit the website: Work It, Richmond
Richmond Suburban Newspapers
Now reaching over 63,800 homes weekly with the Midlothian Exchange, Powhatan Today, Goochland Gazette, and Mechanicsville Local publications!
- The Goochland Gazette: Publishes Weekly on Thursday • Circulation: 8,500+
- The Mechanicsville Local: This weekly tabloid is delivered free to zip codes 23111 and 23116, with a total circulation of more than 27,000.
- The Midlothian Exchange: Midlothian Exchange's print publication and Midlothian Exchange.com offer a place for the Midlothian community to connect, receive recognition, and keep up on community events.
- Powhatan Today: Powhatan Today reaches more than 3,700 households weekly and averages over 70,000 page views online monthly. We have multiple options for online and print advertising that can be tailored to the needs of your business.
- Cumberland Today: Cumberland Today has arrived! Watch for new issues of Cumberland Today on local newsstands the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
This weekly newspaper showcases area arrests, health inspections, wanted individuals and other crime related news, and is available for sale in 7-Elevens, Uppys and other area convenience stores.
It's hot. It's haute. It's Richmond Chic. Richmond Chic showcases your fabulousmust-have products and services and informs readers just where to find them. Trendy threads, gourmet goodies, quirky gifts, fun furnishings, or dazzling diamonds — items ranging from one dollar to thousands — make Richmond Chic the page to which style-savvy fashionistas turn first. It's the perfect vehicle to present your business to potential customers, and excite the ones you already
This weekly newspaper celebrates and explores the lives, work, celebrations, and leisure activities of the African-American community in Richmond and Petersburg. The paper is free and is delivered to homes 75,000 and 10,000 racks around the city.
Total Circulation: 85,000